you take my breath away
and give me heart aches.


Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fire Burning by Sean Kingston

I forgot a lot things because he takes up most of the space in my memory.





Helloo, hellooo, hellooo :D
Just a day update to keep my blog alive.


Friday.

Baking day.
Actually, I forgot today we need to bake
CHICKEN PIE !
So, not that hyper at first. Till recess, ate a little just to leave some spaces for my chicken pie :D :D And, getting hyper too ! Had fun in baking section, luckily don't have flour for us to play. If not hor, I think we need to wash the whole bilik masakan. lol. Not to forget, give a big clap to Pn. Yap Rio. She teached us how to bake those oh-so-delicious chicken pie <3 Seriously, * thumbs up * Due to some reasons, stayed and waited lili's chicken pie. And, we were late for the lps's meeting. Had lunch after meeting and skipped duty with lili & jiaern, miyi joined us after that. Thanks to lowmiyi for accompanying me to lrt station. I found out that, she's more clumsy while crossing the road ! hahahhaha ;D


Friday night :)

HOT shots of BB-benz ;D



Nicholas asked us ( sis, bobby bowie benz, me ) out to Redbox @ The Curve. BB-benz picked us up around 10pm, had PIZZA for dinner at Nicholas's house. They were discussing restaurant city while I'm enjoying eating ;D After dinner, went curve to get our room. Waited 1 hour we only get a room, some more not the room we booked. They gave us a room which only can fit 3 person, and we got 8 person ! roar, inside the room got those ' hong kong legs ' smell and super dirty! Then, we just got in the room and ordered drinks, they want us to pay the bill -___- We haven't sing any song and no drinks for us lorh. Service kinda bad * shakes head & thumbs down * Around 4 am, went Murni @ SS2 to have supper. Home sweet home around 5:30 am and sweet dreams around 7 am.



ps : I'm a happy happy girl, tonight. Miyi knows why ;)

Posted at 5:30 PM Quince Wong

myself :)


    Photobucket

    quince wong.


    scream your lungs out


  • wish list


  • travel all around the world ! ;D
    people around me, happy always
    a new phone
    CAMERA :D :D
    Burberry' The BEAT ! <3
    Dior Addict 2 ;)
    new purse, oh whitey ! :D
    PSP, whitey too ! :)
    MONEY ! ;D
    soulmate ♥
    MY WARRIOR ♥ ♥
    Quince Wong

    Create Your Badge

    remembered



    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com